Frequently Asked Questions
General Questions about Parables TV
Parables TV is a Christian 24/7 streaming television network that is currently available exclusively on the Internet. We are proud to be the only faith-based entertainment network, and unlike all other traditional networks we do not feature preachers, teachers and healers. Rather, we fill the void by providing you with faith-based entertainment that inspires one story at a time. We offer a variety of Christian movies, documentaries, and series.
Our live stream of Christian movies, documentaries and series can be viewed over the Internet via computer, smartphone, tablet or TV (using Roku or Apple TV®).
- Click here: https://parables.tv/login
- Click on “Not a member yet?”
- Sign up for a Free 30 day trial by entering your Email, Confirming Email, Creating a Password and Confirming the Password.
- Click the green “Create new account” button
- Follow instructions and prompts on the following screens, Accept Terms and Conditions, and Submit your information.
You can try Parables TV free for 30 days. If you enjoy what we offer, your membership will continue automatically after the 30 days is over. Membership begins at sign up and we have three convenient membership options to choose from. You can cancel at any time with no cancellation fees, though we do not offer full or partial refunds.
The 30 days for free trial period begins at the time of sign up. When signing up, you will choose a Parables TV subscription to continue after the trial. You may cancel at any time. There are three subscriptions to choose: a monthly subscription at $5.99 a month, a 3-month subscription for $15.99, or an annual subscription at $57.99. During your trial period, you will not be charged. If you do not cancel your membership before your trial period is over, you will be charged the amount of the subscription plan you chose during sign up.
There are three subscription plans to choose from:
- Monthly: For just $5.99/month.
- Quarterly: 3 months for just $15.99
- Yearly: 12 months for just $57.99.
You will receive unlimited access, and can watch Parables TV from anywhere you are. Of course, if you just want to try it, and see what everyone is talking about — the first 30 days are FREE.
Yes! While we do not offer full or partial refunds, you can cancel at any time with zero cancellation fees.
If you decide, for any reason, to cancel your Parables TV subscription, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to www.Parables.tv and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Account” link at the top of the page.
- Click: “Cancel Account button.”
Watching Parables TV
You will need one of the following: a Roku, or an Apple TV® via Airplay® (through your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®, along with the Parables TV app). You can also connect your laptop/computer to your TV.
For step by step instructions on how to link Parables TV to your Roku, click here.
For step by step instructions on how watch Parables with Apple TV, click here.
You can access Parables on your laptop, smartphone and tablet using the following:
- Our Parables TV App, now available for iOS and Android. Currently, our Parables TV app is available on iOS devices (iPod touch®, iPhone® and iPads® running iOS 5.0 or higher) and Android devices. If you have an older iOS device, you can view Parables through your Safari browser.
- Your Internet browser: You can watch us on your computer, laptop, and tablet through your Internet browser by logging into www.parables.tv.
We are working to develop apps for other devices. In the meantime, we support all other phones and tablets by going to your web browser and visiting our page at www.parables.tv .Just sign in, hit play, and you’re good to go.
Note: make sure you have Adobe Flash installed or are using the Google Chrome web browser. Click here for Adobe and here for Chrome.
Technical Issues with Parables TV
To reset your password, go to the Parables log in screen: login and click on the “Lost password?” link. Enter the email address you used to create your Parables TV account and a link will be sent to your email to reset your password. If you don’t remember the email address that you used to create your account, please contact customer service at email@example.com or through our 24/7 live chat at the link below.
- Parables is not playing: Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. If you need to download Adobe Flash, click here. To update your current flashplayer click here. You can also download Google Chrome (a web browser), which already has flash installed. Click here for Google Chrome.
- Streaming quality: If you’re watching through your internet browser, make sure all other programs and applications are shut down.
- Other possible issues: Check your bandwidth speed; You need a high-speed Internet connection with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level Broadband). If you are using our Parables TV app, make sure you have a strong and consistent WIFI connection. If watching Parables on your computer or laptop, we recommend a minimum of 512 MB of RAM.
- For additional troubleshooting tips, visit our page on Troubleshooting Problems with Streaming.