Parables TV Web Site Terms and Conditions
2. Limited License to Access and Use Parables.TV: Parables.TV grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Parables.TV. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of programming content; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Parables.TV reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, to change, modify, alter or update the Conditions of Use and Polices, the Site, the Service, contents, any features, functionality, and/or content available on or through the Site or Service in part or in whole, at any time. Your use and/or continued use of Parables.TV and/or its affiliated sites and/or subdomains after notice of such modifications, alterations or updates, shall indicate your consent and agreement to be bound by the revised terms.
You shall ensure that all equipment, hardware, software, products and/or services you use to access, visit, or use the Service does not disturb or interfere with our operation of the Site or the Service, or impede or interfere with others’ access, visitation and /or use of the Site or Service. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, with or without notice, to immediately terminate your access to the Site or Service from any equipment, hardware, software, product and /or services, including IP addresses, causing interference with us, our licensors, vendors, service providers, the Site, the Service or any content contained on the Site or in the Service.
Unless otherwise permitted and specified by you, the Service is for your personal, non-commercial use only. Your are solely responsible for all usage of, or activities on, the Site or Service by you, and those you authorize or allow to use, or provide access to, the Site and Service.
You may not make any commercial, advertising, promotional or marketing use of the Site or the Service and/or its contents except as permitted by Parables.TV, the owner of the content, or except as permitted under the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by the Agreement, us or the Service.
You must comply with all local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, and or foreign laws, rules, and regulations in accessing and using the Site and Service, and will immediately notify us as indicated below if you learn of or suspect a security breach or any illegal activity in connection with the Site or the Service.
Parables.TV Subscription Options
Welcome to Parables.TV. As a subscriber, you will receive a free 30 day trial period (“Trial Period”). A credit card is required at the time of registration. After the Trial Period ends, your membership will continue automatically subject to the terms and conditions you agreed to when you registered. There are three (3) convenient membership options to choose from. You can cancel your subscription at any time without penalty, however, you acknowledge, accept and agree there are no refunds offered for unused portions of the subscription period.
When registering, select the subscription option that best fits your preferences: (i) a monthly subscription at $5.99 a month; or (ii) 3-month subscription for $15.99; or (iii) an annual subscription at $57.99. All three (3) options include the free 30 day trial period. To be clear, during the Trial Period, your credit card will not be charged. If you do not wish for your subscription to continue after the Trial Period, you must sign into your account and follow the instructions to cancel your subscription. If you do not cancel your membership before your Trial Period ends, Parables.TV will charge your credit card in the amount of the subscription plan you chose during registration. Prior to your paid subscription expiring, you will receive an email (sent to the email address you provided when you originally registered) notifying you you’re your subscription is about to expire and that we will charge the credit card on file so that you receive uninterrupted service. You may also elect at such time, not to continue the subscription by following the instructions in the email. PARABLES.TV DOES NOT SEND REMINDERS AS TO WHEN THE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS. YOU ACCEPT, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR CANCELING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PRIOR TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE TRAIL PERIOD IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO BE CHARGED. UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS, YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED.
Not Ready to Subscribe Yet? Parables.TV invites you to try our service risk free for fifteen (15) days. No credit card required for a FREE 15 Day Trial Period. There is no subscription to choose. You can start watching any of our On Demand titles FREE for 15 days. This does not include the 24/7 channel. After the initial 15 days, the Free 15 Day Trial Period will expire automatically. If you wish to continue watching Parables TV without interruption, you must register for the Parables TV service with a valid credit card and choose one of the three payment plans referenced above and located in the Account section header at Parables.TV. There will be no additional free periods offered under this model.
477 S. Rosemary Ave, Suite 306
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Phone Contact: 888-724-2012
If your question is related to a copyright infringement, please also include a document identifying the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, the nature of the infringement which you believe is occurring, along with a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Use of Parables HD, LLC and Parables.TV Intellectual Property, Including Third Party Intellectual Property Including on the Site and in the Service: The contents of all material available on the Site – including, but not limited to photos, images, text, music, videos, podcasts, video programming, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other brand identifiers, the organization, design, compilation, and “look and feel” of the Site and the Service, including advertising, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and/or video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, the compilation of materials on this site and software (“Intellectual Property”) are subject to protection under local, state, federal, provincial, national, international and foreign laws related to copyright, patent or trademark, either owned by (i) by Parables HD LLC., or (ii) through a valid license to use such Intellectual Property by a third party who owns such rights; or (iii) as otherwise indicated. These materials may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, displayed, published, transmitted, adapted, edited or downloaded in any way without the express written permission of Parables.TV.
Certain content on the Site, such as on the Service, may be available to you for download, installation, and/or streaming (each to the extent applicable and expressly indicated) on your computer, mobile or other device, via technologies and products of third party licensors, vendors and/or service providers, and is subject to the same terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions applicable to the content provided by Parables.TV and/or expressly indicated. You must, in addition to all of your other obligations hereunder, use such content only to the extent expressly authorized for the particular content, and you may not use the content in a manner that exceeds such authorization.
Except as expressly indicated on the Site or Service, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, erase, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, store, cache, aggregate, publish, post, display, distribute, broadcast, perform, transmit, rent, sell, share, sublicense, syndicate, or otherwise provide to other, or remove any copyright notice, allow for the unauthorized access to the Site or the Service, or attempt to circumvent any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the content of the Service.
All other rights are reserved by Parables HD, LLC. Copyright, trademark or patent infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DO ANY OF THE FOREGOING PROHIBITED ACTS, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, MAY BE A VIOLATIONOF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN ADDITION TO OUR OTHER REMEDIES, TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
5. Links to Third Party Sites: Our site contains links and references to other organizations and sites on the Internet, including Web sites that are not under our control. We cannot be responsible for the content or practices of other Web sites. Please consult the privacy policies of those sites directly for information about their use of your information.
You acknowledge that we do not necessarily endorse, sanction, support, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, statements, or content on the Site or Service, applications, destinations or services linked to or accessible from this Site and are not responsible for the content or actions of other sites, applications, destinations or services. Your use of this Site and the Service, as well as linking to or accessing any other site, application, destination or service is at your sole risk.
You agree that we and our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any content posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available on the Site or the Service, including content that violates this Agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability: Please read carefully as this section contains your legal rights and remedies by using the Site and the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY PARABLES HD, LLC. THE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE BASIS”, AND YOU ARE USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PARABLES.TV MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
PARABLES.TV DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM PARABLES.TV ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PARABLES.TV AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIN ITS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENDIES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
7. Termination or Suspension of the Site or the Service, Your Use of the Service, and/or the Agreement: We reserve the right, in addition to any other remedy available to us, to terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict your access and use the Site and the Service or any portion thereof, and/or the Agreement, including without limitation any of our purported obligations hereunder, for any breach of this Agreement, with or without notice.
8. Disputes: Parables HD, LLC is a United States company organized under the laws of the State of Florida. Those who chose to access the Site and use the Service any where in the world acknowledge, accept and agree that such access and use is on their own initiative. We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that the Site or the Service, or any content thereon, are appropriate, available or legal in any particular geographic location outside the United States. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to Parables.TV or to products or services sold or distributed by Parables.TV or through Parables.TV will be resolved by your first contacting us as set forth below and make a good faith sustained effort to resolve the dispute before resorting to more formal means of resolution, including without limitation any court action. In the event we cannot resolve the dispute between us, we each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Parables.TV may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights, and misuse of the Site.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. In any dispute between us, whether resolved between us or via arbitration, your sole remedy is to stop using the Site and the Service if applicable. To the extent any award or judgment is granted in your favor, it shall be limited to actual out of pocket damages, excluding attorneys’ fees, and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. Likewise, Parables.TV will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the United States in a location as determined by the AAA’s rules.
If for any reason any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision or portion will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of the Agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable in full force and effect.
To notify Parables.TV of any dispute, you must send a letter requesting describing your dispute to our registered agent as follows: Chris Williams, Registered Agent of Parables HD, LLC, 477 S. Rosemary Ave, Suite 306, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401.
11. Parables.TV – Privacy Statement: Parables.TV is posting this privacy statement to inform our customers of our policies with regards to privacy. The information provided here gives our policy regarding gathering and dissemination of information for our website.
12. Electronic Communications
When you visit Parables.TV or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. By using the Site and the Service you expressly agree to allow Parables.TV to communicate with you electronically about your account as well as news and information about Parables.TV.
13. Placement of Orders and Retention of Information
Any personal information (email address, home address, etc.) that we obtain from visitors/customers will not be sold or shared with any third party without permission, except that for purposes of fulfillment of orders, your name and address only, shall be provided to any third party who fulfills orders on behalf of Parables.TV. Such third parties will not retain this information upon shipping and are expressly prohibited from using such information for its own purposes. All information gathered is used for internal purposes only. You may exercise the right to not receive future mailings, and information on removing yourself from our e-mail lists is given below.
In some situations, we may be legally obligated to disclose information about you to the government or other third parties. If asked or required by law, we may release information about you to law enforcement, government or officers of the court if we believe it is necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve potential problems or inquiries.
Parables.TV gathers information about its visitors in the following ways, and to the extent applicable, if at all:
(i) Site statistics, including, but not limited to, the capture of IP addresses, browser type, operating system used, and Internet cookies, that provide both aggregated non-personally identifiable information, as well as information that may allow us to identify you personally.
(ii) Contest and Registration forms.
(iii) Newsletters and mailing lists.
(iv) Orders placed for products and services via www.Parables.TV.
We capture your IP address when you enter our ordering system to assist with the diagnosis of problems with our server. Your IP address is used to help match you and your shopping cart.
Browser type and operating system type data is collected as part of our analytics processes. We may also use the services of reputable third parties to provide us with data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, and site analytics in a non-personally identifiable manner.
Contest and Registration forms on our site require users to give us contact information including addresses and email addresses. Customer contact information from the registration forms may be used to send information about our company and its products. This information is also used to contact you if necessary.
Mailing list communications from Parables.TV’s vendors and partners may be sent to all users of the Site and the Service except those requesting to opt-out. We will use this type of communication to notify visitors of the Site of site updates, promotions, and other business communications. You may exercise the right not to receive future mailings, and information by removing yourself from our e-mail lists is given below. This shall not effect Parables.TV’s right to communicate with you as set forth in Paragraph 12 above.
On-line ordering is available on our website for customers to purchase the Service. We collect contact information (name, address, phone number, email address, order information) and method of payment, but no credit card numbers. All payment information is processed through a PCI Compliant third party company and you consent to their terms and conditions of use, including their privacy policies. This information is used to send product and services orders, and this information may also be used to send other information to you regarding our products and services. We may also use the contact information to get in touch with you if necessary. You may remove yourself from our mailing list and/or e-mailing list at any time; information on removing yourself is given below.
Children: Parables.TV does not knowingly collect personal information, including contact information, from children under the age of 13. When subscribing to newsletters and entering contests, individuals are made aware of the age requirement. By submitting the subscription or entry form, they are attesting they meet the age requirement.
If you feel a minor has inappropriately submitted information, or subscribed to any of our e-mail mailing lists, services or publications, please contact us via phone or email as set forth in Paragraph 4 above.
The site does not sell products directly to children, and if you are under 18, you may make purchases on the site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Removal From Our Mailing Lists
To remove yourself from our mailing lists, please go to the bottom of the e-mail or newsletter and check the box to Unsubscribe.
If you have any issues or questions about our use of your private information, the website, problems obtaining information or with this Web site, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team by email or mail as set forth above in Paragraph 4.
The last update to these policies was October 2015. We encourage you to periodically check back and review these policies, so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and with whom we share it.
Copyright 2017 Parables HD, LLC